Shop Now, Skin Virtue, Pay Later.
SHOP NOW PAY LATER
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Use your own valid debit or credit card to pay (no prepaid cards).
- You must be 18 years old and capable of entering into a legally binding contract.
- The first payment is charged when the merchant confirms your order (usually the shipping date), the next 3 payments are automatically charged every 2 weeks after that.
- There are no interest charges with Pay later in 4 instalments, and no fees when you follow your automatic payment schedule. If you are delayed in making a payment, Klarna may charge late fees. Any missed instalments, including any added late fees, will be rolled over to the next scheduled Due Date.
- You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/au
Yes. As a responsible lender, Klarna wants to make sure they're helping their customers make the right financial decisions for their circumstances. Klarna performs a credit check when you first create a one-time card in the shopping app or the first time you pay a seller with Klarna through their site. They may perform other credit checks for future purchases you make to keep their commitment to lending responsibly. The check is completed by a third party, Illion. This check will be visible on your credit report but will not impact your credit score. A positive repayment record with Klarna will help ensure your ongoing ability to check out with Klarna in the future. These checks are performed in accordance with Klarna’s Terms & Conditions, which you agree to when you create an account with Klarna.
Klarna may also report information about your order to credit reporting agencies. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your purchase may be reflected in your credit report and could impact your credit score.
When using Pay later in 4 instalments, your Initial Payment will be charged once your order is confirmed by the merchant. This typically occurs when the merchant ships the goods but could also happen at the time of order placement. Three (3) subsequent Instalment Payments will be due every 14 days after the first payment is charged to your card. Future payments are automatically charged to your card on the Due Date.